5 curiosities of Bitcoin
Bitcoin's popularity has reached its peak and has proven to be an effective alternative to cash, as the digital environment is gaining increasingly ground every day because having internet at home is almost indispensable. However, to fully know a new product in the modern era, we also need to know some curiosities and interesting facts about Bitcoin. In this article, we will review five curiosities about this virtual currency, which has an extraordinary economic value.
1. Its creator is Satoshi Nakamoto, the question focuses on who is Satoshi? For it is not known whether it is man or woman, whether it is one or several persons, whether it is a corporation or several corporations; In short, such identity is unknown. There are even theories that explain that this name is the combination of four famous brands in agreement: Samsung, Toshiba, Kiamichi and Motorola.
2. Despite its boom being more current, the first Bitcoin virtual money transaction was on February 12, 2009, from Satoshi to Hal Finney. The transfer was 100 BTC.
3. We thought that Bitcoin was the only virtual currency in the world, no, Bitcoin has competition, and although it is not a very strong or competitive so far, it is the other side of the coin, we are talking about Litecoin.
4. Bitcoin reached mid-June at $ 2,975.06, the highest value it has achieved during its history.
5. If you have Bitcoin and want a luxury car, Lamborghini has become the first brand of cars that accept the virtual currency as payment.
Bitcoin does not stop, nor will it stop uploading while the digital age dominates, so if you are in India and you want to find the Bitcoin exchange in India, you can go to agencies that sell bitcoins in India, such as: Zebpay, Coinbase, Bitxoxo and more. These three and more make up the top Bitcoin exchange in India.
Do not wait any longer, and declare yourself a person of the future, with high odds of earning money and buying what you want. Bitcoin is the new revolution in the World Market.